NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

We are still doing okay

jimmycoop2005

Hi Jimmy!!

It's GreYt to hear from you and know that all is well with you and Cosmo. Grapes are a "Favorite" of Greys. :-)

I know going to school and trying to maintain some type of normalcy in schedules, friendships, work and all the other things we love to do is very difficult.

But, it's great to see you hanging in there and getting your foundation in place for a rewarding career in whatever you are pursuing.

It's hard, but once your done, it will be worth it and you will look back and be glad you did, when you see how others fair that did not get the strong educational foundation needed to reach higher levels in their careers.

Again, thanks for making the time to update us!!!

My two eat the grape and give me back the skin:unsure: So between dripping juice all over me, flinging bits of grape off the end of their beak into my face, and dropping chewed up grape skins on my knee, grape eating is a favourite pastime for the pair of them:(

I give Klaus grapes in his cage. In fact, most eating is confined to the cage area because he is soooo messy! Anyway, he eats the grape and drops the skin.

I'm with you Jimmy, I can't get here nearly as often as I used to. It's summertime right now so I'm spending as much time outside as possible. It's great that this group doesn't care if you show up a couple of times a week or a couple of times a month. Great (GreYt!) people.