NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A birthday gift

Tycos_mom

My neighbours little girl is turning ten years old. she is a very responsible little girl and has had to grow up very quickly due to the large family that she comes from they have 7 children and she is the middle child.

Anyway she comes over everyday to see my birds and she likes to help me prepare the food and she plays with the little birds like my Cocateil and my Green cheek Conure she been wanting a bird of her own for over a year now so since her birthday is coming up I thought I would be nice and get her a little bird of her own I asked her mom if it was ok and she said sure. so I bought her a little male hand fed budgie he's so cute and so friendly I'm not sure how old he is but I the petstore I got him from said he was about 31/2 to 4 months old he is so tiny I don't think he could be that old I've had lots of budgies this gut seems small copared to the one I've had unless he's not fullgrown yet any way here's some pictures of him what do you think is he cute or what another reason I think he's allot younger is that he still has some black on the top of his beak I don't know if that has anything to do with age in budgies but I do know with love birds if they have black on their beaks it means they are still very young

IMG_0064.jpg

IMG_0065.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/08/14 03:01

Hi Pat, yes, that is one cute little budgie. The black on the beak does indeed mean that it is still young, but that's the best time to tame them. This little girl is going to have one happy birthday! What a great friend you are to her.