NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Safe Cleaning Supplies???

BaxtersMom

I need some advice on safe cleaning supplies. I realize that grey are super sensitive to cleaning supplies, fragrances and many other chemicals, etc. I've had Baxter about a month now and have been afraid to use all the frilly smelly :woohoo: stuff I used before like carper fresh, yankee candles, potporri, air freshners, perfume oils,etc. I would like to clean my carpet to and am afraid to do that, too. I have a steam cleaner that I use but not sure what to put in it now. I heard vinegar is good but how much. I don't want my home to smell like pickels:woohoo: I have a cat and a small dog also and I swear my nose is more sensitive that most people. I have been vacuuming and cleaning but not with my real strong cleansers and my house doesn't "stink" but it doesn't smells fresh anymore either:ohmy: . I want to smell fresh and clean again. What kind of products can I use that will be safe for my CAG and give a fresh clean scent? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated. I never really noticed having pet smells untill Baxter arrived:P:unsure: but I love him anyways. Do greys have more odors than other pets?

Also, is there a way to search on the forum for certain topics like this or other ones that I might be interested in? I do not how to search for things. So all I know how to do at the moment is post another question on the forum but I know it's probably already been covered somewhere else.

Here is a previous thread on cleaning solutions ;)

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/african-grey/77714-cleaning-supplies.html

At the top of the page you will see a white box which says " search forum " if you enter a keyword in the box it will bring up previous threads.If you was to click on a previous thread , you will then see just above the first post in that thread that it will say "related forum topics " so you can also click on these to navigate your way around old threads ;)<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2008/08/12 14:33