NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My grey!

Christian

I just couldnt wait! lol! I was on the internet to see if my money was in my account... AND IT IS! I'm buying my grey today! I will also take pics today.

What I'm going to buy today is..

The Grey.

A big cage that opens at the top.

2 perches

1 play/table stand.

A LOT of toys and food!

A camera(you guys and gals also need to see what my Grey is going to look like. lol!)

A smaller cage(only 6-7 weeks old.)

A lamp. cant let the little guy or gal be cold! and its winter here so its pretty cold some times!

Its 3:47am now. I will have pics at about 5pm. so just 12 long oh so long hours to wait before Gatiep is home!

I cant wait till after school! I really want to miss school today!! I'm really considering it:P !! the pet shop is on the next block! Then I can pay everything and after school i can take everything home..

cant do it myself.. No wheels under me. Things worked out so that I'm not getting the Lumina.... But what use is a low car with a lot of power going to be if I'm going to study and work in a bush area. I'm going to work as a nature conservationest. Faxing my applications today. They have NEVER had a full class and If they do they look at school marks. so I just need to study a lot. So I'm buying a Ford Bantam. My step father works for BMW and the also build fords there. So he can get me 10% off a new ford. I'm going to buy one for only R90 000 brand new out of the box. I can even go look at it on the assembly line!!

Then me and the grey can go places! just need to find a place to buy a harness.

ok so a brief recap on what happend yesterday. I bought everything including the grey. Today I'm picking him up. I could only pay because I bought food(and when I shop... I SHOP! lol!) so there wasnt any room. but I managed to put one play perch and food into the car. They showed me how to feed the Grey and how to make sure the food is made correctly.

lol!! looks like you guys are exited as I am! I just fed him. I 'm going away today till sunday. I have "Trained" my mom how to feed him. I scrached him a lot under his wing. I want him to get use to the feeling of being touched. So I will be back on sunday...

bye bye

Congratulations Christian. You are going to have an amazing experience with your new feathered friend.

" I scrached him a lot under his wing. I want him to get use to the feeling of being touched."

This is a really good idea. You will be able to get a harness for him so you can take him out in safety.

Due I suspect to a bad clipping experience before he came to me, my Misty won't let me handle his wings without being distressed so I have not yet been able to get him to take to a harness. It's a shame because he trusts me in every other way.

ok. I'm going to school in a few mins. so I will do the resize later today. I gave Gatiep a bath! he had no problem with the water! I first let him down slowly into the water and when he was in i poured a bit of water on his back and he didnt have a problem. I'm starting to think the grey trusts me quite a lot