NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

the_mask86's Introduction!

Hi guys!

I chanced upon this forum for African Greys not long ago. Have been associated with parrots of all kinds, especially African Greys since I was born, mostly due to influence from my late father, who was an avid avian keeper. Personally, I have a grey I call my own, which is of cos my favourite, among all the other members in the family.

Looking forward to having a great time of learning and sharing around here!

Name: Stan

Owned by: Tequila, the Congo African Grey

Pets: Countless around the house I would say, but what I would call my very own would be Tequila, Maple my Inland Bearded Dragon, and a school of Japanese Kois i put a great deal of effort into. Rest of the pets are taken care of by other members of the family, therefore I'm not so attached to them. =)

Hello Stan and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Tequila.

You could probably tell us a lot about the greys since you have had the chance to be around them all your life, I bet you could tell us some stories too and you will have to do that in the near future.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Tequila you would like to share with us we would love to see him.