NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

bird baths...

kitt79

Soo...

Because Starbuck was splashing all the water out of her small water bowl, I bought her a larger clamp-on crock. Now I see how she's emptying them -- she's bathing in it. She has a great time!

What I'm wondering now, is whether there is a large enough crock style bowl for her to get totally in. She won't use a large bowl placed on the floor of the cage; she likes it up high, I guess. Has anyone else found a good solution for this?

They do have large crock type bowls in the dog section of pet food stores mabie you can get at metel shop to make a holder for it If you take one of the smaller ones in so they can see what needs to be done they could probubly do it for you and I can't see it costing to much just to make a holder for a bowl just a thought who knows they may even have pre made holders for kennels and such

We use a terracota plant base that they bath in, although they won't do it in the cage but will happily jump in if it is on top of the cage. Our male loves to jump in belly first and then spin around and splash water everywhere.