NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

play fighting with your grey

cory_hawls

does anybody here playfight with their bird? mine is typically very loveable - but occasionally she gets a little full of hell and seems to want to playfight - never really hurts me - just gets very rowdy... playfighting is the best way to describe it

Guest lowang59_98

I have a yellow nape amazon that will grab onto my finger, flip herself over and start growling, if I don't start tickling her on her belly, feet, or anywhere else. She will bite a little harder. Never hard enough to actually hurt. Leave marks for a couple of minutes.

Well lets put it this way, when people see me playing with Baby, that's what I named her. They all say the same thing. That's not a bird, that's a dog. I can roll her on her back, rub her under her wings, give raspberries anywhere I want. And I am finding out that most birds like raspberries. FYI. Raspberries are where you stick your to lips together and blow. All the birds that I have done this to will stick there beak against it and there pupils will turn into pin points. Funny thing is, now my yellow nape gives me raspberries all the time. I will ask her to count and she will go Pwwwwwwwwww.

If anybody would like to meet me or my Yellow Nape Amazon, Baby.

Please send me an e-mail and I will send you the information on where you can meet me in person.

As always, Peace be to the world.

Guest Miandruil

Cyndr loves to play. He lifts his foot for me to take and nips at me and runs back and forth charging me but never bites hard or gets mean. He loves to do this everyday. I if say wanna play he will run to the top of his cage to a certain point. Sometimes he will go there when he wants to play if I don't initiate it. Playfighting is a great way to describe it.