NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Red Maple Perch

DUKEdevils36

Hi everyone finally able to get back on to the site for the first time in 3 months. Just been very busy and dont have internet at my new house. Anyway I will get to the point. Recently bought Duke a new cage that I will use while I am at college this coming semester and this past weekend I was helping my parents out with some yard work and cut off a bunch of branches off a red maple tree. I have been looking on like and have seen some sites say red maple is harmful and others say nothing about red maple being bad. So before I make Duke some new perches for his new home. I figured I would ask everyone here if red maple is safe. thanks

I also have a plant and tree list and red maple is definatly toxic to birds regular maple is fine but I don't even use that for my birds even though I have a huge maple tree in my yard. its so big my husband built a tree house in it for my daughter and a tire swing its massive but all the branches are high and I'm to chicken to go up there to get them I don't like heights.