NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Nice Cage?

pmaholm

http://www.mybirdstore.com/PLAY_TOP_CAGES-PLAY_TOP_WITH_TOY_HOOK_32_x23_POWDER_COATED.html

This is the cage Refund is currently in and he seems to like it. I was thinking about ordering a second one for Joey. Just looking for opinions, if anyone knows where we could get a larger cage for comparable pricing feel free to let me know. :woohoo: Right now we're just exploring options and all I have to go on is google search results :S

Thanks again all!

-Patrick<br><br>Post edited by: pmaholm, at: 2008/07/29 18:21

• 1 year later...

Well I trust you Dave and thats what I would have guessed would be the best too would be powder coated which means im going to re track my steps threw this board and see where I found it because I am sure I remember thinking if powder coating was not safe then what is ( because I know a few things about powder coating from working on cars )? I will try and track down where I saw it at and see if it was on this board ... we dont want bad info floating around here now do we!

Maybe you were thinking about lead paint being used which is probably the worst thing to use. It's been discussed in the past. Powder coating provides good rust resistance, is chip proof for quite a while, very easy to clean, is able to resist chemical cleaners, won't corrode when bird droppings are on it etc etc.

Lots of places to buy those cages and a huge variety of prices, the best price being new cages purchased from EBAY.