NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tyco gets mad at Fergie

Tycos_mom

Today I had the birds out and Fergie was haveing a great time playing on her swing and her boing. Tyco was just sitting back watching her. Then Fergis decided it was time to fly over to Tyco's side of the room and check out her swing and boing well she no sooner started swinging on Tyco's swing and Tyco's started yelling at her GET OFF GET GOING GET OFF I laughed so hard and of course because I started laughing Fergie started Laughing and poor Tyco she just didn't know what todo then.

{Feel-good-0002006E}

Thats too funny! I can just picture the look on Tyco's face!

Elmo likes to yell at my boyfriend. The other night he was laying on the bed and Elmo would step up on his leg and go running full speed at him yelling "EEEYYY...STOOOP IIIIIT!" and when she gets to his face she gives him a kiss and walks away like nothing happened. Elmo did that about 5 times and needless to say I don't think I have laughed that hard in my life!

Hahaha, I know! Paul tries to act like he doesn't like Elmo but when Elmo is playin' around with him I can tell he loves her.

Even though Elmo loves my b/f she always cuts out of the action to come say hi to mommy...so I'm not too worried about it.B)