NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Grey Stalker Chronicles

Nychsa

Greetings Friends. It's me again: Jiggy, the fearless, warrior knight of the Dusky Headed Conure Order. I'm here to report victory to you.

It was on this day that I sat in wait, surveying that grey pest and those lucious red tail feathers. Today one will be mine!

ohohsheslooking-1.jpg

And there we have it! Proof that this loud mouthed CAG is no match for my skills and cunning!

P1010382.jpg

Take a good look! I'll mount this in my cage along with all my other war trophies!

Victory.jpg

Shut up Dream! That's not true! Mom didn't give me the feather! Mind your own hound business!

ShutUpDream.jpg

Stupid greyhound! Just because she's a sight hound, she think she sees everything!

SillyGreyhound.jpg

And so the saga continues... Jiggy and the quest for victory!<br><br>Post edited by: Nychsa, at: 2008/07/22 01:13

LOL I promise to remain Jiggy's faithful biographer Cdelatoorejr :) . Such a great bird needs someone to document all his triumphs!

Siobha - not sure "dream" is the word he wants to hear right now - association - bad greyhound! LOL

Kitty, I'll pass it on to Jiggy!

LOL Judy - we aim to please! I will keep my pen handy as I observe the quests of Jiggy, the Grey Stalker! I really need to get Bella's side of the story. She's so laid back about his antics! Every now and then she'll get fed up and give him a good chase :laugh: