NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Great Ambush!

Nychsa

Greetings friends, I'm Jigme, aka Jiggy, aka Jiggyman - I'm the great African Grey stalker!

JiggyinPosition.jpg

I live with this pest of a grey who thinks she owns everything! Her name is Bella. But today, I'm going to show her!

gettingreadyforhim.jpg

Dang, she's looking at me, I'll just hide, she won't know I'm here. I'll wait for her to get into position and then I'll nail her!

Hereshecomes.jpg

Ha! What did I tell you! Now I've got her! I'm going to nab me one of those red tail feathers and victory will be mine!

greatangle.jpg

Ok, so today I wasn't feeling like getting into a big hunt. It's Sunday! She got lucky, I'm taking the day off!

greathunter.jpg

Thanks Trust! You're welcome Tracy :)

They go at this for hours! Jiggy will pop out from under the paper and nip Bella into the foot until she gets fed up and opens a can of "whoop Azz" on him! Then he runs off screeching. The little green devil is lucky he's flighted and can zip off as fast as he does :laugh:

I just loved this little picture story Terri, you certainly do have a pair of characters, a grey stalker and the grey with a foot fetish, never a dull moment in Terri's house, thats for sure. Thanks so much for this as it brought a laugh to this old woman's face today.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring, I can't wait:whistle:

judygram wrote:

I just loved this little picture story Terri, you certainly do have a pair of characters, a grey stalker and the grey with a foot fetish, never a dull moment in Terri's house, thats for sure. Thanks so much for this as it brought a laugh to this old woman's face today.

Wonder what tomorrow will bring, I can't wait:whistle:

I'm happy to share Judy and certainly happy you got a giggle out of it!

What else can I do with these two but laugh?? This is my sailor's karma that I have two deviants - one stalker who likes to peep and one with a foot fetish! :P

Nychsa wrote:

:woohoo: :lol: :silly: :side: :P But Siobha! I'm doing just fine !:laugh:

That's a matter open for debate :laugh: I don't know who is more crazy, the grey stalker, the grey with the foot fetish, or their unfortunate owner :)

siobha9 wrote:

Nychsa wrote:

:woohoo: :lol: :silly: :side: :P But Siobha! I'm doing just fine !:laugh:

That's a matter open for debate :laugh: I don't know who is more crazy, the grey stalker, the grey with the foot fetish, or their unfortunate owner :)

Siobha - it's all his fault - I'm the victim here! This guy primes the pump around here!

DrPepper.JPG

DrPepper.JPG

siobha9 wrote:

Well that's hardly fair! The poor dog can't defend himself:ohmy: ! At least not until Bella teaches him how to talk :laugh:

:laugh: yes, Doc is SO abused, just look at him on the couch! He OWNS this place!:P