NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everyone!

Work has kept me away from the computer this week, but I look forward meeting everyone and becoming part of the community. :)

After a long wait, our sweet Tag finally arrived a week ago. She is soo much more than we could have anticipated. Everyday she is showing more and more of her personality. She is a very welcome addition!

Kath

smilepretty7.JPG<br><br>Post edited by: Timnehmommi, at: 2008/07/20 04:08

smilepretty7.JPG

Hello Kath and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your new Tag. BTW, what is her name or have you not named her yet?

She certainly is a pretty one sitting there on her perch and she looks right at home, of course you are loving it, why wouldn't you, who can resist a face like that.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask any and all questions you may have and we will do our best to find you some answers and help you in any way we can.

Hi guys! Adaya was born on March 23, 2008. She finally joined us on July 12th. WOW!!!! I can't even describe the joy she brings! She has no food issues ( she demands to try anything new lol). We purchased quite a few toys directly from the breeder, so she was used to toys, and changes. She accepts them willingly and will quickly explore anything new... well EXCEPT for her happy hut lol. She is suspicious of that, but my hopes are she will finally realize how comfy it is. She loves to sleep with me in the evening after work, and its nice to share a little time after a hard day. She loves interaction, but can be just as happy playing alone. She always has someone here, but doesnt panic if she is in the room alone. We have three furbabies (dogs) and for whatever reason she is very drawn to one of them. We of course keep all dogs away even from the cage. WOW! sorry went on and on lol.