monty8.jpg

me and monty having one of our many cuddles

monty6.jpg

this is monty watching the snow in febuary

monty1.jpg

in his tree again:P

monty7.jpg

hope they all work:whistle:

OMG does'nt time fly Monty is 1 already just trying to post some recent pics of him.. he had a new apple tree to play on for his birthday and he loves it...

he is talking loads too now, with a range of phrases,like, want a shower? give us a kiss,i love you, love you dadda,wheres dadda?hello, and when we go out he says,bye bye going now love u since his birthday last thursday he has been trying to sing happy birthday,sure he will get it one day any how i'll have a go with the photos

Hapy Birthday to Monty...wow..he progressed beautifully...thanks for all the pix and the updates

Please keep pdating us as its always a pleasure to see such a beautiful grey enjoying loving parents as you

{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}{Nature-00020095}

OMG !! last thursday was montys 1st biethday as u know and we sang happy birthdy to him..and guess what??? by yesterday ( tuesday ) he was singing it right back :woohoo: :laugh: and dancing too lol :silly: i am amazed at how quickly he has picked this phrase up as

"happy birthday to you" is quite a long phrase .. in the past he has taken around 2 wks to pick up anything but now he's getting qicker.. is this the norm???

thanks for all the lovley comments about him he is truly an amazing, adorable,little monster who keeps us on our toes, cant imagine life without him now :kiss: :kiss: