NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Interviewing my Grey

Nychsa

Hi there Heather,

Bella copies everything - she copies my laugh, my grand daughter taught her to say peak-a-boo, and then she babbles really fast mimicking our talking or the TV. :) She has a pretty decent vocabulary, but she won't say it on video -s he's too busy trying to eat the mic!

My pleasure Tracy and Judy! I wish she'd say a few more things on the mic. She really is hilarious when she talks. She has this little girl voice which I think she picked up from my grand daughter. And then she picked up my female greyhound's growl :laugh: I think she likes how my male runs off when Dream growls!

It would be great to get a video of her first thing in the morning when I let her out of her cage first thing. She is SO spun up, she litterally jumps into my arms, and then we wrestle around, she dangles off my fingers upside down, I blow rasberries on her belly, and she babbles and yaps, and says whooo hooo and just goes CRAZY! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah that would be a hoot Terri, I get such a kick out of Bella's stories, Josey is not that enthusiastic at any time, she is more laid back so I feel like I am missing out but your stories make me laugh so keep em coming will ya:lol: :cheer: :P;)

judygram wrote:

Yeah that would be a hoot Terri, I get such a kick out of Bella's stories, Josey is not that enthusiastic at any time, she is more laid back so I feel like I am missing out but your stories make me laugh so keep em coming will ya:lol: :cheer: :P;)

Awww, you're not missing out! Josey sounds like she's pretty darn cute and quirky in her own right! She's just a little more "sophisticated" than silly Bella! I love how Josey tells Sunny to "shut up!"

Being so "enthusiastic" can also have it's down side - liek when you're trying to talk on the phone. Bella always starts yapping when ever I'm on the phone and if I don't answer her in between she'll get louder and louder and louder! Yesterday she was yapping at the top of her lungs until finally my partner and I couldn't hear each other any more! I put him on speaker and he told her to hush, and of course all she did was yap even more! :blink:

She competing with you for the attention and you are loving it I'm sure.

Yeah Josey does the shut up real well, in fact Sunday Sunny was screaming and I was trying to ignore it and hubby was threatening to wring her neck when out of the blue Josey says "shut up" and that was all she said but it worked for a little bit, I said thank you;) :):P