NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tuki made me laugh today!

Amber

We have a cat who doesn't really come in the house much. Now it's nice weather however, all the doors are open, and the cat has been cheeky and gone upstairs a few times, which she is definitely NOT allowed to do! Yesterday, I caught her going up the stairs, so I shouted "OUT!" She ran as fast as she could out the door! Tuki usually meows if she hears the bell on her collar or if she sees her. Today, I was putting some washing in the machine, then I heard Tilly's bell. No sooner had I heard the bell, Tuki shouted "OUT!" It was so loud, it frightened the life out of me! Then I just burst out laughing and thanked Tuki! It was sooooo funny! :laugh:

When I turned round, she ran out of the door, so I don't know if it was me turning round, or Tuki shouting! She tells my dogs off too, but they totally ignore her! :P She says their names, and if they sniff around her cage, she says go away or no. When I open the door to let the dogs out, she says go and do a wee! She tells them to go and lay down. Sometimes she calls their names and then says come here, or if I tell them off, she says their names in an angry voice and says very bad grrrr. She picks things up very quickly. I've never heard her bark like our dogs though, but she does whine like our little terrier! At night time, she says night night when she wants to be covered up, but in the morning when we first get up, she says night night as well! I think she just wants to be uncovered, and she associates the words with the cover. Even though it's the wrong words, I still thought it was clever of her to say that! :laugh:

She totally ignores her, the same as my dogs do! If Tuki gets too close, Tilly moves out of the way as she's had her tail bitten by Tuki before! Tuki has bitten my terriers nose and made it bleed before too! She loves biting the other pets, which isn't very good. I have 3 daughters, 1 is a baby, and I don't let my girls near Tuki. Occasionally, she has crept under the table while we're eating, and bitten my daughters toes! :ohmy: