NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

good bye

kebbie

I WANTED TO TELL YOU GOOD BYE BEFORE I JUST SIGNED OFF, NEVER TO RETURN. THANKS FOR YOU HELP IN GUIDING ME WITH FLOYD, AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE SOMEDAY, I WILL BE ABLE TO OWN ANOTHER GREY THAT IS JUST WEANED, AND CAN REJOIN YOUR GROUP. HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE A BLESSED DAY, AND HAVE FUN PLAYING WITH YOUR BABIES.

KERI{Feel-bad-0002006A}

Tracy is right, Keri, owning a grey is not a requirement for being a part of this forum as we have other members just like you. Please stay and participate, we have the other birds room where you can share your quaker, Chloe.

By staying you will gain more knowledge about the greys and when that day comes that you can bring home a baby grey you will be prepared for it.

of course you can stay! please do! you have a lot to offer and we have a lot to offer you.

i was welcomed so warmly in the weeks before merly came home.

you stay put and keep us posted!

edited to add: although i did not yet read up on your story, may i suggest considering parrot rescue? perhaps it is completely out of place to say that since i did not read up yet on your circumstances...i will do so right away and will also apologize for my forwardness if i was out of place.

-s<br><br>Post edited by: sandra902, at: 2008/07/15 17:44

HI KERI.PLEASE DONT LEAVE THE GREY FORUM.I LOSTS A GREY AND I WAS REALY UPSET,BUT I STILL KEPT ON READING THE INFORMATION GIVEN BY OTHER MEMBERS ON AFRICAN GREY FORUM AND FINELY I GOT A NEW BABY AND I FEAL REALY GOOD KNOWING THAT I CAN GET HELP AND INTEREST FROM PEOPLE I DONT KNOW. THEY ARE ALL G R E A T!!!!!!!!!

I hope you decide to stay on the forum. I would love to hear more about Chloe as Im sure the other members would as well. Even though most of us on here only have Grey's we are always interested in other birds and we would love to still have you as a member.:)

Please stay! I joined this forum before I received my baby grey. We all are busy and log-in to get informed and contribute as often as we can. For me, it kept me motivated and supported prior to and after receiving my baby TAG. It serves as a support group so I am never alone with my TAG; I am part of a larger, world-wide community of folks that appreciate greys, own greys, experts, etc. No need to say goodbye just like the pacific islanders, Hawaiians, say "Aloha" which literally means Hello and Goodbye at the same time. Better translated to see you again.

Guest briansmum

goodness don't leave!! you'll get withdrawl symptoms! i don't know what they do to you here but my internet was down for months and i found myself rocking backwards and forwards in the corner :P;)

... well maybe not THAT bad. but on a serious note, don't ever feel you have to leave. no one would ever want you to do that :)

Sorry about your loss. I'm new here and haven't read on it yet. I imagine your experience of good and bad can help others. I never had a CAG and certainly never a bird that I formula fed. I know I'm here for the guidance of others. I've only had our bird for a couple of weeks and I'd be devestated to lose him. May God bless your heart.