NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello all

Hello everyone I just acquired a 5 month old CAG and I'm looking forward to getting advice and sharing info with other grey and parrot lovers. It's great to join this online community. Please, anyone who'd like to contact me please do so I will try to help with any issue and will try to be helpful or just chat if you'd like. Thanks!

Hello Trustdace and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this grey of yours.

Yes what is your bird's name? Is this the first grey you have ever had and do you have any other parrots or pets? Just a few questions to get to know you better.

For lots of useful information please read thru the many threads and do ask anyand all questions you may have. We strive to find you some answers and we will help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of your grey you would like to share with us we would love to see them.

Well first thanks for the welcome. My grey's name is Congo, my kids named him/her that and I like it. I'm getting it dna sexed soon(my wild guess is male because its relatively dark color). Congo is doing just great. Congo is 5 months old. I will be posting pics soon so I hope everyone likes them. Well thanks again and I look forward to chatting, sharing pics, and useful info with you.

Thanks for the welcome and I'm excited to have the opportunity to share in this comunity. My grey's name is Congo, my kids named him/her that and I like it. Congo is 5 months old and will have it dna sexed very soon. I will be posting pics very soon and I hope everyone likes them. Thanks again for the welcome and I look forward to chatting, sharing pics, and information with you.

hello and thanks for the welcome. My grey's name is Congo, my kids named him/her that. Its 5 months old and will be dna sexed very soon. I actually owned another grey before but I let my mother in law care for it for a while and she fell in love with it. I couldn't take him back from her but its doing great. Due to my previous work schedule I was restricted to owning reptiles, mostly snakes, which I still love and enjoy today. I kept reptiles because they're considerably easy to care for, in contrast to birds. But I was so drawn by the grey and its personality that I knew someday when time permit I would have one again. I did have previous birds like a blue front amazon and quaker parakeets, oh yeah and a real cool love bird my wife loved. Right now I own Congo my grey, 2 pugs, 1 doberman, 1 brazillian rainbow boa, and Nemo my fighting fish. I love them all and so do the wife and kids. I will post photos soon so I hope everyone likes them. Thanks again and I look forward to chatting, sharing pics, and info with you.