NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Rikki is Home!!

Talon

Hello Everyone! Rikki is home! She came about an hour ago, and she finally came out of her carrier when I opened her food bin, she crawled onto my arm where she stayed for a while, then she stepped up and i put her on my shoulder. She's been there for about a half hour, and keeps putting her head down for scratches! hHe is a real sweetheart, and Talon seems to enjoy looking at her. They are whistling back and forth. Rikki is most scared of my dog, but that's because she's never seen one before.

I'll keep you posted on how the rest of the day goes. :)

Here are some pictures, I only got a few cause i didnt want to scare her. :) She is very pretty. Rikki talks alot more than Talon, earlier she looked right at me and said "Hello" :laugh:

These were after she climbed up on my mom's arm. Rikki's become very attached to mom. :laugh:

IMG_7156.jpg

IMG_7154.jpg

IMG_7153.jpg

Melissa

She really is beautiful. What does Talon think of her so far? Have they seen each other yet? It will be interesting to see pictures of the 2 together. Is Rikki much bigger than Talon? She doesnt look like one of the really big CAGs.

Sorry for all the questions, but it is exciting:P

Hi Everyone, Rikki is laying next to me on the couch. All she wants to do is cuddle and nap with me. My youngest has patted her to sleep twice! Talon doesn't seem fazed at all by her. Rikki and Talon both ate dinner with us. She is much bigger than Talon, although I haven't weighed her yet. Se is on the small side for a cag I believe. I'm letting her settle in a bit first. :)

I am amazed at how well Talon is doing with her. She doesn't seem to mind all the attention she is getting. Soon it will be Talon's turn for cuddles, although he doesn't like too many of those. :S

Rikki doesn't seem to bite compared to Talon, I hope it stays that way. Thanks for everyones excitement, as I am excited too, and it's fun to share it with you all. :) :)

Thanks, both girls are safely tucked away in bed for the night. B)

I am going to a concert tomorrow and have to put them in their cages around 3 pm until the next morning.....:( :(

of course I don't want to leave them for that long....:ohmy:

Congratulations Penny!!!

What a wonderful Grey you have there. Rikki is beautiful and obviously very well socialized. It's nice to hear Talon is taking all this well so far and that Rikki is already boldly exploring her new home and dinner dinner with the flock.

Don't hold back on more photos and stories!! :-)

• 1 month later...

My name is Terry and I see that Rikki is very happy. I am Rikki's first mom and I tell you that she was quite amusing. I had to let her go because of medical issues with my late husband and it was the hardest thing to do shewent to another home and I just found out that she is with you and though I miss her I am glad she has a play mate. Well if you could let me know how she is doing from time to time I would appreciate it thank you.

Terry