NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Fireworks! *Share Your Own!*

For us Americans, yesterday was our independence day. So we went to see the fireworks, and i brought my camera. I took about 200 pictures, so i'll share my favorite. ;)

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6737.jpg

IMG_6789.jpg

IMG_6917.jpg

IMG_6957.jpg

IMG_6962.jpg

IMG_6995.jpg

IMG_6998.jpg

IMG_7053.jpg

IMG_7081.jpg

IMG_7085.jpg

IMG_7089.jpg

That's all, I hope you enjoyed! I know I'm not the only one taking pictures, let me see yours! :)

Melissa

Wow that is really lovely. I have never seen a live firework display as fireworks are illegal in Ireland. The only displays here are on official occasions. Maybe some day I will make it to the UK for Guy Fawkes or the US for 4th July :P

This is the best way to enjoy fireworks. They are very pretty. And I don't have to hear them.:woohoo:

Nope I did not take pictures cause I hate hearing them. They are much to loud and people do them for a month.

Can't stand all that popping and not to mention all the people firing their guns in the city. Somehow they think it is ok to do that. They don't seem to realize they can kill someone when those bullets come back down. Not like it stays up there and goes into orbit or anything like that. Idiots.

Those are some great shots of fireworks and I finally saw some good ones Saturday night, was rained out for the 4th, but I took no pictures, just enjoyed them with the grandgirls.

Yes Siobhan, you need to get out more, they are awesome to watch.B)

Our local fire department and township put on a show at the airfield, but we didn't go (too crowded); however, we live on the hill above the airfield, so we could see some of the higher explosions from our bedroom window. The birds did not appreciate the noise though.