NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

4th of July

I don't know :unsure: I am looking and looking for an already existing thread wishing each other (in the U.S. that is) a Happy 4th of July - but can't find one :unsure:

Since I still like to wish all of you Americans a very happy day, here it is:

B) B) B)

Well thank you. :-)

It is always great to celebrate our declaration of indendence, but I won't mention from who, since we are now close freinds and allies now. ;-) :-)

Everyone here has been purchasing tons of fireworks to light up the sky in a beautiful display of bursting colors and patterns.

The down side is my Dobermans and Parrots do not appreciate the "Big Bangs" whistle petes or snappy/crackely noises they hear for hours.

Thanks for the 4th of July wishes from our friends in other countries, this is a very big deal here with celebrations of cookouts and fireworks galore. I hope each and every one in greyforums has a safe and happy holiday or just another Friday depending on where you live.

{Holidays-0002010C}{Holidays-0002010F}

Happy Fourth to all or Happy Friday!

Melissa took hundreds of pictures last night,(we had front row seats!) I'm sure she'll post a few. She took so many, I told her we would have to start a new room up just for them! Only kidding !

I had a great weekend and saw some really nice fireworks.

I wanted to say thanks to all - especially members that are not from the US. I know my country is not the most popular in the world and that makes me sad. But I'm glad folks like you all understand, the American people are ok (for the most part) - it's our leadership that isn't the greatest sometimes...