NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

african grey parrots for sale.

bertopires

B) Very friendly African Grey parrot called Marley, female, 1 ½ years old, hand reared from young, Knows a few words, loves people, good with our dog tools still learning new things all the time Selling due to expected baby so she needs a loving Home who can give him the time & attention he needs Large cage, toys, perch, food she will come with a large parrot cage. Her name is phoenix she is very talkative she is not noisy and very calm .i will be waiting for your mail if you are interested in my bird.B) email:petspets46@yahoo.comB) my_baby3.jpg

my_baby3.jpg

Do you have two birds ? Marley & Phonenix ?

May i ask why you feel it is neccessary to give your birds up due to the arrival of a new baby ? Many parrots owners have babies & children in their lives but dont re- home the birds.

Here is a current thread you may like to look at ....

http://www.greyforums.net/forums/other-birds/64487-children-and-parrots.html

Well thats interesting, Marly is for sale here and the new guest named "Marly" bought it a few days ago?

Are these on in the same?

It is very sad to see a wonderful loving Parrot like Marly put up for sale. Normally a decision to bring a new parrot into your home is a well thought out and life long commitment to keep your Parrot in it's "Flock", well cared for and secure.

I am not certain what an expected baby has to do with getting rid of your Grey? I would assume circumstances are such that you can not care for house both at the same time?

• 3 months later...