NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New

Hey everyone, I'm a brand new member as of 5 seconds ago. I have one African gray named Isis who is about..oh 7-8 years old. She's my baby and the love of my life alongside my little quaker named Lilo. Anyway, I've never been a part of a forum for greys and I came with a question regarding health, so look out for me again once I find the proper place to ask! Thank you for listening!

Hello Loosma and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Isis.

Well you are gonna love it here, we are all a bunch of grey lovers who are obsessed with the health and welfare of our birds and we love sharing our knowledge and ideas with other bird lovers.

Have you had Isis for all of those 7-8 years and is this the first grey you have ever had? They really are awesome creatures and once you have one you cannot imagine life without them.

Please read thru a lot of the many threads for loads of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have for we will do our best to find some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Isis you would like to share with us we would love to see her.

We don't have a health room at the moment but you can post your question in the african grey room for the time being.

judygram wrote:

Hello Loosma and welcome to the family, so glad you have decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Isis.

Well you are gonna love it here, we are all a bunch of grey lovers who are obsessed with the health and welfare of our birds and we love sharing our knowledge and ideas with other bird lovers.

Have you had Isis for all of those 7-8 years and is this the first grey you have ever had? They really are awesome creatures and once you have one you cannot imagine life without them.

Please read thru a lot of the many threads for loads of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have for we will do our best to find some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Isis you would like to share with us we would love to see her.

We don't have a health room at the moment but you can post your question in the african grey room for the time being.

I've had Isis for about..9 years? We got her when she was a baby from a breeder and she was the smallest and most shy of them all xD Love at first site for me since she didn't want to hang around haha.

As for health related questions, I found someone who breeds African greys in person so all is well. Thanks for mentioning that! I appreciate it though :)