NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

A NEW BABY AT HOME

NASY

Hi every one, I am very happy to inform all friends that we have a new baby grey at home. After we lost cookie it was realy hard for us ,it took some time to get over his loss.Any way i happend to walk by a pet shop and i saw RICO It was love at first sight. He came near me and started to make baby sounds, that was it. He is 8 months old and looks in very good health.I read all the information given in the forum for better keeping , it is VERY HELPFULL. Thank you. have a nice day every body.

Hello every one. Thank you very much.I will send you a picture of Ricco as soon as posible.These days we have high temperatures in Greece and i dont know how to keep the place cool for Ricco.We have an aircondition in the room but Iam afraid that might harm our Ricco. Any sugestions are very wellcome.I wish you all a good day.

• 7 months later...

congradulations on your new baby I would love to see some pictures

As long as you don't have the air conditioner blowing on your new bird it should be ok just know direct drafts and not to cold either about 72 to 75 degrees ferinhight is a good tempeture Greys can handle a lot warmer tempatures than we can just make sure that he doesn't over heat make sure he has plenty of fresh water. if it gets really warm you can spray your bird with a fine mist to help keep him cool you can do this a few times a day.<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2009/02/23 14:00