NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Flock that"s not forgotten

sashagirl

For my flock that was stolen 4 years ago.Not knowing their where abouts I have considered them to be possibly

dead.The way they were taken has always left a void in my heart.Praying and hoping that they are alive and being properly cared for.After 4 years my heart still aches.:(

Marcia

Oh, what a terrible thing to have happen Marcia!!

Even though it was 4 years ago, I would imagine the pain and feelings of being violated are still very disturbing when thought of.

I hope they are still alive and well taken care of too.

Have you now at least obtained any new Parrots? I am not certain if the list you show are the ones stolen or your existing new flock?

Thank You Dan

The list that is shown are the replaced flock all except

one Sydney the Senegal they left her behind.I'm sure she took a couple of bites out of them which was a good thing.The sad part about this is I knew the person who did this and my birds did too.It's a little hard to take people at their word.

Marcia

danmcq wrote:

Oh, what a terrible thing to have happen Marcia!!

Even though it was 4 years ago, I would imagine the pain and feelings of being violated are still very disturbing when thought of.

I hope they are still alive and well taken care of too.

Have you now at least obtained any new Parrots? I am not certain if the list you show are the ones stolen or your existing new flock?

The ending to this story is that weeks later the person was shot and killed.People who knew us and what he did said that he got what he deserved.I'm sorry I don't think like that.Those birds were in a happy home and had already been uprouted several times.I know they were

very confused.I have always related to the animals.Today

is the day of that terrible thing happened.I will always

remember this and the 7th because that was my husband's

birthday.To most they were just birds but to me they were my babies,my children and that was how I cared and treated them.:(

I will say the good thing that has become out of this loss is that for some reason whether it be a cat,dog or bird they somehow manage to make it to our door.We are able to help them all.I look all that as a special blessing.They are special in their own way.I'm glad I have been given this opportunity to help them all.It has really helped in many ways.:)

Marcia

• 9 months later...