NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Do you subscribe?

Anmlhggr

So, I'm considering getting a subscription to a bird magazine, however, I am torn between which ones to get. I would like to have one that is "Hard-copy", not an online subscription. I'm Looking at either Bird Talk, or Bird Times. Does anyone subscribe to these? What is the major difference between one and another?

Do you subscribe to something else possibly?

Thanks much!

-Amberly

I subscribe to Bird Talk magazine and I think a lot of the other members get that one also, I love the pictures and the stories in it and we have had a few of our members get their grey pics or a story printed in it. I am not familiar with the Bird Times magazine so I can't comment on that one.:P

I use to subscribe to bird talk but over the years I have noticed they just repeat the same thing over and over.

I did pay for one from Sally Blanchard but have yet to get one yet. Maybe I just dreamed I paid for it and right now not sure how to find out. lol

So I am still waiting.

I subscribe to Bird Talk and love it. The articles are always great and the feature Parrot species showcased always contain good information and nice photos.

They always have a wealth of information in them.