NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello Kittykittykitty and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and your grey.

If you are looking for good info and answers to some questions you may have then you have come to the right place, we have many members here who are more than willing to help new members with their problems and/or questions. Some of our members have more than one grey and have had them for many years so their knowledge is vast.

For more info please read thru the many threads for lots of useful and helpful information and do ask questions for we aim to find some answers for you and we will help you in any way we can.

I hope you can get yourself a camera soon so you can share some pics with us as we would love to see him.

I'm sorry about your kitties, I recently lost one of my beloved cats so I know how you feel but we couldn't resist on the kitty kitty kitty, Kitty:laugh:

Mine would have had to have been kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty

kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty kitty

I think you get the picture!:S :lol:

:laugh: kittykittykitty welcome here ! hahaha indeed that's one of the cutest username's I have ever met :laugh: