NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Liath's girlie voice

siobha9

Uh Oh - Liath is Bipolar. ;-)

The switch from Male to Female voice is very evident. I loved the portion of this video when the two started beak jousting and Liath said "No"....."No..something I couldn't make out".

GreYt video Siobha, thanks for posting it!!!

:laugh: Poor Oisin doesnt get a word in edgeways with her ladyship. And even when he does, he sounds exactly like Liath so its very hard to tell who is saying what! Obviously Oisin takes after me, I'm really quiet too ;)

There ain't no way I am kissing no leg band... I know where those feet have been :sick:

Nice Siobha!! I was trying to make out the Irish accent :laugh:

I'm going to save this post and video Bella watching it - she went nutty! She started doing her "peak-a-boo", "beep beep" and she started barking :laugh: I really think she tries to talk to these videos :laugh:

That so sweet I like her girly voice my Amazon has a girly voice most of the time except when she see a man then her voice instantly changes and she gets really mad and start swearing in a deep mans voice and calls him everyname in the book she hates men with a passion. When she does that I almost want to call the excorsist and have what ever gotten into her removed.LOL:laugh:

Animation1.gif