NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Dayo Sounds Off

danmcq

Well, I finally snuck in a video of Dayo running through his "Sounds" list. Not really any verbalizing in this slew of sounds.

I was watching a documentary in the living and realized he was going through his "Feelin Good in the Neighborhood" sound list. So, instead of running in with the video camera blazing and having him "Put the Clamp down", I turned the TV sound off and started rolling from the darkened living room.

I apologize for the camera shaking. I had to zoom in around 50 feet and any movement at all seems like a lot at that zoom level.

I hope you enjoy this. :-)

th_Dayo_Sounds_Off_0001.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: danmcq, at: 2008/06/29 23:19

Nice Dan! It took me starting the film a couple of times because every time I got it going, Bella decided she needed to add her two cents at the top of her lungs!! So, I couldn't hear a darn thing Dayo was saying, I finally put her back on top of her cage, and she went ballistic up there :laugh: She wanted IN on that conversation! I'll see if I can get one for you of Bella that you can play for Dayo - let's see if they get a conversation going :woohoo: