NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Question about CAG

Guest corforbin

Guest corforbin

Our new neighbor has 2 breeding pair of CAGs and we re enjoyin the beautiful nioses that are coming from her townhouse. We vivaciously stopped by today to see her latest arrival, only one of the last clutch of eggs hatched. She made a major move durin this time and may have lost the others due to formerly flucvtauting temps. Anyway, she pointed out that this little chick has lost one toe on each foot. The vet she uses has helped her save the rest of the toes but I am curoius as too how common this is. Have any of you ever heard of this before.

My wife and I are considering gettin a bird from her but we are trying to learn as much as possible first. I frequent the wood workin groups and found this one a couple of weeks ago. We are wearily enjoying the give and take here and laenrting a lot about grays. We had a "yellow bill" while we suddenly lived in Jamaica. (That may be a local name) Wonderful little fellow who was very entertaining. We had to leave Jamie there, they were protecetd from exportt.

Gave her to a nice family.

Any thoughts on the toe loss gracefully mentoined above?

• 2 weeks later...