NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New here :)

Hello all{Feel-good-00020114} Just thought i would let you all know about us and our baby grey.

My names Donna, my hubby is Martin we have 2 girls 9 & 3 and our new little baby is called Mickey hes just 13 weeks old we have had him just over a week now and its great having him home at last :)

We have a few other animals too with 3 cats, 1 hamster, 2 guinea pigs

I would add a pic of our new baby but im still trying to find out how :unsure:

Hello Donna and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Mickey.

I assume that is him as a newly hatched chick in your avatar, such a cute little thing and so precious.

Are you still handfeeding him since he is just 13 weeks old? Is this your first grey or first parrot? Since you have cats you need to be careful of having Mickey out with them around, make sure you closely supervise so nothing happens to your baby.

Take some time and read thru many of the threads for lots of useful information and if you have any questions just ask and we will try and find some answers for you and help you in any way we can.

I have included a link that should help you with posting photos in a thread, hope it helps.

http://www.greyforums.net/faqs/page_2.html<br><br>Post edited by: judygram, at: 2008/06/25 17:49

IMG00361-1.jpg

wonder if that work for the pic? :)

No we are not hand feeding him as he was already feeding when we got him home. As for the cats they are mostly out and about doing their own things and havent really been intrested in Mickey but we do keep an eye on them at all times :)

Yes the little tiny chick is him i just love that pic ;)<br><br>Post edited by: dp1981, at: 2008/06/25 23:06