NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

PICS OF MY NEW CONGO(CAMEROON) AND TIMNEH

PThizzilini

You got that right. Greycie(Timneh), gets a little over aggresive sometimes. Not necessarily biting him to hard, but biting his tail, wing or even a little to close to his eyes for me. So I always stay in the room when I have them sitting togther. Unless I'm running to get something, but ya know.

Be careful with running and getting somethig It only takes a second for a tragity to happen One of my birds got his beak biten off by my Grey and the bird was in his cage Tyco reached through the bars and bit the beak off just below the nares that was 7months ago and he is just finally starting to eat on his own again and he has a little bit of regrowth but let me tell ou it wasnt't fun haveing to handfeed him every 2 or three hours when it first happened because he didn't understand why he couldn't feed himself anymore. I must say though they are gorgous and I hope they become good friends so you don't have to worry about them.

Animation1.gif

GreYt Photos PThizzilini !!!

What a cute baby you have there. The others have given good cautions on keeping a very close eye on the interactions between your TAG and CAG.

Looking forward to more from you. :-)