NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New Member Here!

Good afternoon everyone! My name is Jennifer and I just recently adopted a 5 year old Temneh. Her name is Mischief. My father has a Congo Grey, which he has had for the last 20 years. I fell in love with this bird and one day wanted to have one of my own. I have a life filled with birds, ever since I was little, birds have always been in my family. I currently have a flock of 4 birds. This flock includes the Grey, an Alexandrian, a Ring Neck, and a dove. I hope to enjoy myself here at these forums and share may stories about my Grey (as well as read some, too)! I am located in Orlando, Florida.

Thanks for reading! 8371.jpg<br><br>Post edited by: djzenjen, at: 2008/06/24 20:39

8371.jpg

Hello Jennifer and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Mischief. I love that name and I just wonder why you named her that,:lol: hmmm that name about says it all.:whistle:

You have quite the varied little flock of birds and you are certainly not new to greys since your dad has had a grey for the last 20 years so you know what awesome creatures they are.:)

Browse thru the many threads for lots of useful information and if you have any questions do not hesitate to ask us anything and everything, no question is trivial or silly. We have about heard them all and will get an answer for you as soon as we can and help you in any way we can.;)

If you have any pictures of your other birds you would like to share with us, we have an other birds room where you can put them as we would love to see them too. Thanks for sharing a pic of Mischief, she is a good looking Tag.:)