NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Obi loves playing with her clothes pins

Lovelylew

I thought I'd share a picture of Obi playing with her favorite toy, a clothes pin - lol

I bought a bag of clothes pins from the Dollar Store and shoved them into a whiffle ball. Obi has had so much fun with these clothes pins. I stick them in her cage on other toys, and it keeps her busy, having tons of fun.

I knew you could do it. Those are great clothes pins I'll have to see if I can find some like that for my birds I'm sure that Tyco would just love them she is a total nut for foot toys I'm always trying to find new thing that she can pick up and toss around she basicly ignores her hanging toys. If she was human I'm sure she would make a great baseball pitcher she throws a great curve. I try to play catch with her but no matter how hard I try to catch her throws she finds a way to throw it so I have to pickit up off the ground she love to see me work for it.:woohoo: :S

She had so much fun with these clothes pins. I took a couple of them and stuck them in other toys for a different twist, making some of them more difficult to remove. I'm telling you, she had a ball. I wanted to give her something different to do, and this truly did the trick.

Judy, I remember a while back when you stated how sturdy the playstand was, and I ordered it. I've been real happy with it, and it cleans up nicely too!<br><br>Post edited by: Lovelylew, at: 2008/06/22 01:13

I have noticed the same thing Lovelylew that the perches can be a little slippery, I just ordered some of that vet wrap in different colors to use for another project but I may use your suggestion and wrap the perches with some of the wrap to help with the slippery issue, thanks for the idea.;) B)

Judy, you're welcome. I noticed my playstand came with 4 perches that climb to the top. In the link I sent, I noticed the picture had 6 perches. Just curious how many perches yours came with? Where did you get your vet tape? Thanks, Judy!

• 6 months later...

sorry bout dragging up an older thread, but......

those clothespins are a wonderful toy idea.

If I may ask, what is the vet tape/vet wrap you are referring to? Is it possible that it is the nonadhesive yet self adhering wrap used to dress horse's legs and to bandage other fur babys with?

thanks for all the great advice and help

pynk

Lovelylew wrote:

I thought I'd share a picture of Obi playing with her favorite toy, a clothes pin - lol

I bought a bag of clothes pins from the Dollar Store and shoved them into a whiffle ball. Obi has had so much fun with these clothes pins. I stick them in her cage on other toys, and it keeps her busy, having tons of fun.

I was just wondering do those pins have metal?

Would the ones with metal be unsafe.? Wouoldnt the wood in them be treated against the weather??