NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

I'm new to this forum. I recently adopted a baby Timneh that is still being handfed. He won't be coming home until he is fully weaned but until then I visit as often as I can. I named him Jack.

Hello Tiko and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Jack.

What an adorable little baby grey, he is simply precious and I know you can't wait until you have him home to spoil him rotten. Thats great that you can visit as often as you like, it will make the transition to your home that much easier for him.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

When you get the chance to take more pictures of Jack please post them for us to enjoy, especially as he grows and changes.:)

Welcome Tiko!!!

It is wonderful when you can visit as they grow. Please post photos and of course your experiences on visits. That age up, they surprise you every week at how much they grow in between visits and how their personalities emerge more day by day. :-)

Looking forward to hearing and seeing more!!