NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Pre-Newbie.

My home town is in South-Africa, next to the Kruger Park. Very quite place. I am a house executive(House wife) love my gray. I don't know if it is a he or a she. Cannot live without my babsie. I say it is a boy. I named him Kimi after Kimi the F1 driver. When he said his first word, it sounded like the voice of Kimi.He is a year and a half, and very cleaver. I had a profile on her my other profile name is Nellie, I lost my previous password and my email changed, so I had to make a new profile. So check out Nellie profile, for my photo's. Sorry about that. Nell14.jpg

Nell14.jpg

Welcome Nell and kimi again!!

Sorry to hear about the lost password, but it's great you started fresh.

Kimi is a great looking grey and sounds like quite a character. Looking forward to hearing more form you. :-)

Hello Nell and welcome to the family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Kimi.

Thats how we feel about our babies too Nell, we love them very much, they are in essence our children and therefore we love and care for them as if they were our kids, after all they act like kids;)

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful and helpful information and do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have and we will do our best to find you some answers and help you in any way we can.

Thanks for sharing a pic of Kimi with us, he/she is a beauty for sure.

He keep's me so busy, my life evolves around him. But I love him so much. He had some tea just now and he is letting go now. He loves tea, they call it rooibostea, sweet kind of taste. Thanks for the welcome.:P

Thanks judygram. He is a handfull. I think I spoil him too much. He is always around me and don't want to be without me, luckely I am not a peoples person, I don't like too gou out. I like to stay at home, I am a painter so likes to be alone. The only thing my paintbrushes gets very short quiqly.Thanks for making mee feel at home. :whistle:

The rooibos tea is a hearbal tea from South-Africa, it does not contain caffeine. It is very good tea. I love it's sweet taste. I don't give often but when I am having it he would get some.