NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello

ok i'm new here but i think i'm figuring this thing out here, i'm owned by a 4 yr old goffin cockatoo and my newest baby is a 5 month old congo her name is chloe, at first we had our problems i was bruised up badly but now we are getting along alot better she has learned the command no bite and step up and step back i'm loving her more and more each day, and i hope i can get some answers to wuestions here if i ever have any which i'm sure i will lol well i look foward to meeting all of you and learning from you bye for now chloe's mom.and if you would like you can call me chloe's mom to.

Hello Chloe's mom and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Chloe.

It takes a while for a new grey to feel comfortable and safe in its new home and the bonding process can take lots of time to build but well worth it when it does finally happen.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have some pictures of Chloe you would like to share with us we would love to see her.:)