NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

cages

shazbaby36

hi i would like to know if there is any paint u can use to paint the cages with as i have been giving a very big cage which is spilt into 2 separeted cages but its needs a gd paint up as i would like to use this one instead of my big one which they both use

I would sugest a non lead based paint to start. but from what little I know "Powder coating" is one of the safets and best paints out there. I am not certain if there are diferent kinds but i would look into those. not sure how much it would cost to do at home but would be worth the money to pay for it to be done. I am sure here soon others will offer their input and am sure they will know better than I. Just thought I would offer what little I know and see if it helps you.

JC

No paint that you buy contrain lead anymore trem clad or and good rust paint should do the job I painted a cage for my birds with a spray on rust paint worked great but it need about a week for all the fume to disapate after it was dry I just left it outside for a week under a covered area and after that it was ok go to any home depot or rona store and ask a clerk they will show you what is best fo bird cages.

Animation1.gif