NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Keeko's left his mark again!

casper

I was in a rush to get to work this morning and because the lovely British weather had changed again I grabbed my hoody and off I went. I am a dispenser in a pharmacy and had been working for about an hour when my boss pulled me to one side and said " I know your mad about your birds but can you not bring bits of them into work with you " He pointed at my hoody and yes you guessed, it was covered with bird poop all down the back. Will check what im wearing in the future! :P

Thats so funny but I'm sure its happened to every bird person I was playing with Tyco before work one day and she had pooped on my jeans and at the I said tomyself gotta remember to get the poop off before I leave well one thing lead to another then to another and about an hour into work I noticed that I still had the jeans with the poop still on by that time it was good and dry so I went to the washroom and gave it the brush off and washed them off with a paper towel. so don't feel bad we have all had little presents from our birds just a little reminder not to forget them when we are out LOL:laugh: :P :blush: :evil: