NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Teaching her our phone number, just to be safe!

Talon

Melissa has been trying to teach Talon our home phone number. It took Talon one day to say 6 5. We then spent the next day saying 665, (which is the prefix) She picked it up with in a couple of hours. On day 2, she was saying 665-665. That was yesterday, last night as I was cooking dinner, I kept correcting her, and saying our entire number to her, and with in a half hour, she was saying 665-6652! Today, that's all I am hearing.........:pinch:

But I am so very proud of her. She is such a fast learner, and brilliant!! But I am a bit biased!! :whistle:

Next we will teach her our address. ;)

Wow Talon... you should have been called Talent! Maybe you will be the next Alex... definitely a genius! Not a hope of my guys learning their phone number, I am still working on Good morning :)

(Oh and well done Melissa and Penny too ;):P )

We are teaching Kip to recite her "chip" ID and an email address. As long as we keep the chip data updated that would always have our current info. I am concerned about phone# or home address since those things change more regularly through life. Her Chip ID should never change and I have never had a need to change my personal email, yet. ;)

That's great Mark! But it's easy to get a chip scanned, no?

I have had the same phone number for the past 20 years, and don't plan on changing it unless I move far away from here, but do to my kids, I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Plus, I could always teach her a new one!:blink: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...