NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Smoking with my birds

Lupa

Since Shani came to us in March, I haven't smoked in my house. My Boyfriend however smokes and craves it and doesn't really want to quit. So after months of not letting him smoke in the same room as the birds I found this on the Internet http://www.gamucci.com/gamucci/index.html

He ordered one and it came last week, since he got it he hasn't smoked a real cigarette and has even decided to slowly kick the nicotine habit to. Because it doesn't give off smoke he can be in the same room as the birds (although I wont let them come in contact with the vapor).

Just thought I'd share this with the smokers out there. Thanks to Shani, we are getting healthy B)

I would still be very careful of using it around your birds as they are much more sensitive to smoke, smells and vapors. Thats great that you are making an effort to quit smoking, your birds will be forever grateful if you can and you will be so much healthier for it too.;)

Guest Skuffy

I am really struggling to stop the smoking...I don't light-up infront my bird no-more.Honestly...Since i had my lungs tested and was told how old they are its really made me think,I am 39 been smoking since i was 11yr,,and the age of my lungs is 77yrs,,I bet if most long time smokers had the Test they would try and quit...Soon be 40 so thats my stopping date.:blink: