NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

I'm worried about Tyco

Tycos_mom

When I first got Tyco she had no flight feathers on herleft wing because she chewed them all off since she has been with me she has totally stopped and she is finally full flighted. But this mornin I found a single fight feather chewed off and sitting in her food dish I hope she hasn't started barbering again. I don't know if she just broke a feather and chewed it off becase it was broken or what. I sure hope that allit is I'll be watching for anymore lost flight from now on

Canadian_Girl.jpg

I know this is alarming Pat but don't jump to conclusions just yet, it may just be a broken feather he chewed off because it was irritating him but keep an eye out for any more the same way, I'll keep my fingers crossed that all is well.;)

I know I just picked up the feather and walked away like it was no big deal. Even though inside I going no please don't be doing this again. If it was due to something it could have been my ex husband coming over she is not used to seeing men at all. The only people she sees on a regular basis is my daughters my grandsons and my youngest daughters girlfriends no men at all and he came over last night and slept on the couch because I needed him to do some work on my house and we live quite a long ways from each other and we had an early appointment to keep. So I'm hoping it will be just a short lived thing he left today around 4:00 pm and won't be back for another few months.

Animation1.gif<br><br>Post edited by: Tycos_mom, at: 2008/06/11 04:53