NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

new here

Hi. I am brand new here, and hope to pick up a lot of useful information before I adopt my first Grey. I have been reading about them for close to 4 months now, and have been scouring the internet for breeders in my area, with little luck. Anyway, I hope to talk to you all soon.

Josh

Hello Josh and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and this new grey.

You are doing the right thing in finding out all you can about the grey before you make that final plunge, they are awesome creatures but you must know what you are getting into before you actually get one and you came to the right place to find just such help.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to get you some answers and help you in any way we can.

hi josh and welcome. not got my grey either getting him in july, been researching since last june:blink: there is lots to learn and here everyone is so friendly with lots of helpful advice on everything you can think of to do with greys. can't wait to see photos of your grey when you get him/her. good luck with your search i know it's easy finding a breeder, i have got to have mine from a pet shop as i cant find any breeders, he will be hand reared and fed and will about 15 weeks when i get him.I just know how excited you are because i can hardly contain mine {Feel-good-00020069}

Hey Josh , I looked at your profile and we are almost neighbors. I know a great breeder in Weatherford Texas . Her website is www.wendysparrots.com , her name is Wendy Craig and she is an excellent breeder. Her phone is 817-594-7322. She allows you to visit as often as you can to play with the baby you choose and helps you after you take them home . She is very dedicated to her birds , I think you will like her . I purchased my Alexandrine from her , and almost a Grey .The one I wanted was already purchased and I wanted a male.Anyway check her website out .Welcome to the group. There are a lot of educated people here and a lot of people , learning, who have some great tips. Everyone is valuable.... Let us know how things are going with the search .

Mary<br><br>Post edited by: bettyboop, at: 2008/06/09 16:15