NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

More photos of Timneh

Dave007

Wow Pretty bird I just love to see them in full flight. I don't think Tyco knows she can fly. She barbered her left flight feather so badly and for at least 2 years before i got her and mabie longer. Now that I had her clipped properly so that wing wasn't irratating her anymore she has let her flight feathers grow back in and can fly. But I don't think she knows she can. I haven't got a clue on how to make her understand that she won't fall like a rock anymore If she trys to fly I guess she;s got to find out for herself

Chat_later_patricia-1.jpg

That's the backyard which is totally woods. It's winter in that picture. 2500 sq ft and totally useless. The only good thing about it is the various types of wildlife that appear depending upon the season--deer, wild turkeys, small bears, skunks, chipmonks, sometims, foxes, lots of hummingbirds and various beautiful small birds that are migrating. They stop off for about 2 to 3 wks and then continue going to wherever it is that they go.

Yes but its also totally maintenance free :)

That sounds incredible, I can picture you sitting on your rocking chair, rug across your knee, pipe hanging out of the corner of your mouth watching the deer and the bears, and hoping one of those turkeys will just fall over and die in time for Thanksgiving :P