NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Let's name this baby grey!

Pchela

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

The babies name is Domino but it was not my choice. He is no longer living with me. I found him an awesome home but it's not with me and it makes me very sad. So, I'll probably stay away for a while... it just makes me sad to think about it.

Basically I begged my husband to get him for me as a birthday/anniversary/mothers day gift. I did really want him and I really miss him. So, without details, it was a financial decision. I decided that the baby was young enough that a change in homes wouldn't hurt him (and it hasn't appeared to, he's doing really well) and we desperately needed the money back. I'm sure it's not a unique story and it sucks... I feel really awful about it.

Thank you Sevi. I got an update on him today... he's saying uh oh and hello and goodbye (I knew he was a smart one!) and he loves to be petted... makes me want to cry but at the same time I'm glad that he's doing so well.

I don't know if it was brave. I should have used more sense before I bought him with money we didn't really have. I cried myself to sleep the night he went to his new home. But I get to visit him whenever I want so that's good.

Tycos one of the names u mentioned is actually arabic: Abdalla

abd- servant

Allah- God

and servant can be combined with 89 other names of God in islam

like abdalnour: servant of the light

Abd- servant

al nour- the light

Anyways;)

Zahra