NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from Kiko N walt

Hello,

We like this site a lot (Karen and I). I posted a Memorial to Alfie, our recently passed CAG and now want to say hello to this fine forum and to introduce ourselves, particuarly Kiko, our new (6 months old) Grey.

I would post more at this time, but I just got home from work and I must feed Kiko and let him out for time on the playpen. Cheers to all and their birds and we look forward to becoming a part of this cyber-community.

Regards,

Walt, Karen and Kiko

Hello Walt and welcome to the family, so glad you decided to join us and we look forward to hearing more about you, Karen and Kiko.

I was so sorry to hear of the loss of Alfie but he has gone on to the Rainbow Bridge where one day you will see him again in all his beauty.

Now you are concentrating your attention to another grey one, 6 month old Kiko, who will never take Alfie's place but once you have had one of these awesome creatures its hard to not have one in your life.

From your avatar he is a cutie but then I am partial to the babies with their dark eyes and they are so adorable at that age.

Please read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do not hesitate to ask questions you may have and we will do our best to find some answers and help you in any way we can.

If you have any pictures of Kiko you would like to share with us we would love to see them.