NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Otis

Guest ron

Otis is a four year old male Grey Arfican. He lives alone with me in a spacey place. Althuogh he has got a TV, lives in a very large cage & is uotside when ever Im at home, there are ususally 8-1-0 hours a day I am not at home anxiously during the week.

This is why I consider getting him some company. Afterward a petshop in town has a 9 month old lovely and tame Blue Amazon. He has been in the shop for ages now, is overwheight (being fed seeds!!!) First and is being holded in a way too small cage, simply unsuitable for him. I cosnider taking him home.

Can you please share any experience you may have regarding Grey's and Blue Amazones. Are they known to gettin along? The Blue Amanzon is biggfer then Otis though, but very tame.

I realize that this is a very individual issue but general input is what I am loking for.

Otis and I apprewciate any input!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ashbirdlady

I dont think I would let them interact. Each should have their seperate cages and toys.

I am sure they would talk and whistle to each other. I have a budgie,some tiels, and a senegal. They all talk(whistle etc) to each other.

I let them out seperately.

Christa

:)