NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Breeders

Empress

Hello

I would like to get a bay grey and need some advice with regards to breeders. I live in London, so someone fairly local would be nice, but dont mind diving a bit. Who did you buy yours from, did you get any support, was your bird in a good shape and mature enough when you got him/her; any specifics on any breeders?

Any comment welcome to help me choose a baby grey!

Thank you!

hi empress,

i dont think you should have a problem finding a breeder near you, i live in northern ireland and i got my female african grey when she was around 14 weeks old. we got her a week before christmas last year. If you go onto the internet and type in breeders of african greys within the uk and you should find results. Our breeder was fantastic anything i needed to know i was able to phone him we also got a DNA test done so we would know what sex the bird was. Good luck and hope to hear from you soon. :)

• 4 months later...

we got adanna from Bradford, and again the breeder was great, she was alaways there to help us with the silly questions, and the important ones. A good place to look is gumtree for your area, im in edinburgh, and there is always someone selling a grey. Bredders and people who got a baby and decided it wasnt for them,,, Silly people lol