NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sharing my Sunny

judygram

well, she sure looks like a ray of sunshine to me. I can very well understand that she brings the sun into the home with her presence. she also looks a bit "naughty" - is she? she looks in this photo as if she is laughing at that camera as if saying 'gotcha' :laugh:

(but, she also looks very sweet, Judy!) :kiss:

Believe me FairY she can be both, she is a little sweetheart:kiss: but she can be feisty too:angry: , she is much smaller than Josey but much more aggressive but she melts my heart every time when she saddles up to me to cuddle.:P B)

She's definitely not dull, most of the time she is a little sweetie but she has her moments of naughtiness and that is what makes her so endearing. I can't wait to get home on the weekdays from work to get her and Josey out for some fun while I start the second shift.:P :laugh: ;) :whistle: :lol: :woohoo: :blink: B)

They are FairY, lots of fun and Sunny rides around on my shoulder most of the evenings and no matter what I am doing she hangs on tries to get into whatever I am doing at the moment, a virtual little clown, she's certainly as colorful as one.:lol: :P B)