NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

My Dream Family Member

lovemyGreys

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going to let them grow in, since she will be harness trained I dont see why she would need to be clipped. She is doing wonderful! She is about 4 months old and said her first words tonight:) She said clear as day...HI FAWKES!! It was adorable, she said it whn Fawkes flew next to her cage :) I will post some new pictures soon, but im still healing from my broken ribs!

I just ordered Tuki's Harness today but im sure she will do fine with it. I work with her by putting things over her head (like cloth) and then taking them of, rub under her wings and all that good stuff!

I just took a bunch of new pictures so I will post them when I get up:) Its 4 am here right now and im awake from pain, but better get back to bed before Tuki wakes up for her morning feeding! LOL

How many feedings a day is Millie on? How is she doing with that?

You should be fine with the harness, it's easier because tuki is still so young, i dont envisage any problems with Millie either.

She has dropped her morning feed,somedays is refusing her lunchtime feed but thankfully is still taking the evening feed, but im not too concerned now as she is eating fine.

Tracy - Millie is beautiful!!!

I can not believe I missed this thread and your video for so long.

I could not help but laugh, when Millie kept flying to "Momma" while your trying to shoot her worldwide debut Video. :-)

Keep the videos and photos coming of Millie!!!

{Love-0002011E}

Awwww that is sooo cute! Ok Millie, I suppose I will have to prise it out of Liath's mouth and wipe the slobber off it and keep it for you!

Thank you for your lovely card... and you signed it too :laugh:

Wow Tracy! Congrats on the new babie! What a beauty! I would love a Macaw as well, but I just don't think I would have enough time to spread the love the way they all want me to :) I'm jealous!!! (just kidding :) totally happy for you!)